Adding info about yourself

A Place to Ask Questions About Forum Tech, Use and Processes

Adding info about yourself

Postby CONEXPCJ on Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:26 pm

Just thought I would give a crash course in how to add personal info to your posts. Registered users that are logged in (as shown in the top right corner of the website) can access the user control panel (upper left of website, below the board index). After clicking on the user control panel, you can click the second option, which is "profile", and you can add your website link, your location, occupation, and interests. After doing this, click "submit" and it will be updated. Next, you can click "signature" and add info that will appear at the bottom of each post. You can add anything there, like email contact or quotes. You must click "submit" at the bottom again. You can click "edit avatar" to add a picture or image that will appear at the left of your posts. It is a 90x90 pixel image. They can be uploaded from your computer or from website. If they are too big and need to be re-sized, you can email it to me at conexpcj@comcast.net, and I will do my best to re-size it for you. Hope this info helps!
CONEXPCJ

Return to Forum Use & Help