Log On

A Place to Ask Questions About Forum Tech, Use and Processes

Log On

Postby harberconcrete on Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:25 pm

In the log in section there is a box to check to "Log me on automatically each visit" i have checked this box many times but still have to log on each time. ???
harberconcrete

Re: Log On

Postby LeeMR on Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:59 pm

When you pull up the members forum, the log in line says "To view or post in this forum you must enter its password."

So, my question I guess is, what is "it's password". My personal login password does not work. Am I missing something here? Am I signing in the wrong way?

Thanks,
Lee
Lee Gentile

MIX-RITE CONCRETE
http://www.mix-rite.com
888-MIX-RITE (649-7483)
228 Dedham Street
Norfolk, MA 02056
lee@mix-rite.com
LeeMR

Re: Log On

Postby admin on Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:24 am

harberconcrete, I'm not sure why the 'Automatic Log In' feature will not continue to work. Just keep trying it as you go forward. Also, I'd check your internet settings in your browser. Sometimes when you end your internet program, a setting to delete cookies, passwords and cache is turned on, thus eliminating the stored information on your computer's browser. Or, if you have multiple users on the computer, maybe someone is deleting their session's information, deleting your password with it.

For more, check the FAQ section.
faq.php

LeeMR, check this out for more clarification why you cannot log into that password protected section yet.
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=59
admin
Site Admin

Return to Forum Use & Help