Be Aware of the Evolution - April 2009

Be Aware of the Evolution - April 2009

Postby don.mullin on Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:04 pm

An evolution can present opportunity and handsome rewards. With the obvious recession, it is important to be able to maintain and continue to operate and grow our businesses.

The rapid setting cement industry lends itself quite nicely to our volumetric operations. Pervious concrete is the future, not just because it’s “green” or environmentally friendly applications, but the fact that we are quite capable of producing it continually on-site through our mixers. Last but certainly not least is a backfill and complete restoration system or controlled density fill that eliminates all trench settlement. FYI, proper thermal backfill is essential for higher cable ampacity and longer cable life. All of the heat generated by an underground cable must be dissipated through the backfill.

We also want to inform participants that within the next 7 to 10 days 1600+ letters will be mailed out to identified owners and operators of volumetric mixers to make them aware of mobilemixhelp.com.

I also want to thank all of the manufacturers for including our forum information with their newsletters and other correspondence with their customers.
Don Mullin
Concrete Express, Inc.
(860)625-1428

http://www.concrete-express.com
don.mullin

Re: Be Aware of the Evolution - April 2009

Postby smnstn on Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:46 pm

May 7 is OK as of today, Don. I checked with the boss, and she says we can be in Connecticut by Wednesday night, the 6th. So we can do a seminar/forum on Thursday, May 7. Shall we announce it? Would you like me to bring some SCC admixes and some cleaner and preventive buildup protectant as well? What about test equipment? Without the trailer my cargo space is limited.

smnstn
smnstn

Return to Don's Corner