QUESTION

QUESTION

Postby rono on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:27 am

DOES ANYONE PUMP THEIR OWN CONCRETE? TYPE OF PUMP (BOOM OR LINE)? I JUST BOUGHT ME A SCHWING HBV 160. TO PUMP MY OWN CONCRETE BECAUSE I DIDNT HAVE A PUMP I STARTED LOSING OUT TO MY COMPETION HE TELL MY CUSTOMERS Y USE ME AND I DONT GOT A PUMP BUT HE GOT A BIG BOOM AND HES CHEAPER THAN ME(TILL THE BILL COME$) BUT HE DONT PUMP LESS THAN 20 YARDS. SO I THINK THAT I CAN COVER MY CUSTOMERS MORE EFFICENTLY AND INCREASE MY YARDAGE AS WELL.IM LOOKING FOR SOME EXTRA PIPE LINE DOES ANY ONE KNOW OF ANY THAT I MIGHT BE ABLE TO BUY FROM SOME BODY LOOKING TO REDUCE INVENTORY OR CLOSING UP SHOP
THANKS
rono

Re: QUESTION

Postby speedy on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:43 pm

Hey rono, bring your question back to http://www.concretepumpingadvice.com you are registered there, but I don't think you've posted. Billy is a member there as well. I owned a VM for 3 months, but it was a little ahead of it'sd time for my area, I'm back into pumping. I'm the administrator at CPA.com as well. if you've forgot your password, i can get you hooked up again. I've talked to Don Mullin when was looking into the VM opportunity.
speedy

Return to Don's Corner