Is it "DANGEROUS" to have a YouTube account? unlock iphone

Re: Is it "DANGEROUS" to have a YouTube account? unlock iphone

Postby DFBinc on Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:03 pm

I too had a problem with my computer this weekend my son was searching for lego stuff on youtube and got warnings about viurses that my viuris protection did not stop. There is a online site malwarebytes.org that has a free download version that I used that found and got rid of what was there. I ran it several times on all the user names and it seems to cleared up all my problems so far (knock on wood). hope it works for you good luck
DFBinc

Postby smnstn on Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:11 pm

I have been using Malawarebytes for a couple of years now. Even if you get infected, it seems to get rif of the problem immediately. Everyone should use it, along with Adaware and Spybot.

Smnstn
smnstn

Postby speedy on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:03 pm

I agree, those 3 should be in everybody's computer 'toolbox'. A great place to download them is www.download.com

Also a good antivirus program is a must. McAfee, AVG, Panda are good ones. the one I'm favoring right now is Kaspersky because of decent pricing for multiple computers and the family controls it has. Kaspersky's website is very easy to find your way around, And it appears that the software is too. I'm just waiting for my present A-V to expire before getting it.
speedy

Return to Don's Corner